Monday, October 4, 2010

My IVF story on CNN.com

I'm in a bragging mood, because it's not every day your face is on the front page of CNN.com. And the only reason why is because I jabbed some needles into my leg to help me have a baby!


Here's the permalink. And don't read the comments; they are mean.

I'm a bit bummed they didn't cover what, at least to navel-gazing me, is the cool part: the fact that I study women's reproductive biology and there are some interesting intersections between my experience and my research. The reporter Elizabeth Landau seemed quite interested in this and asked a lot of questions about it, so my guess is just that that part of the story ended up on the cutting room floor.

Anyway, I have been meaning to post this whole story to the blog, so consider this just a teaser for when I find more time later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment