Monday, January 17, 2011

Who are you and what are you doing here? A survey

Some practical advice that I gleaned from the Blogs, Bloggers and Boundaries session at Science Online 2011 was to find out who my readers are, what they liked, what keeps them coming back, what they want more of. I needed to get a SurveyMonkey pro account anyway for a scholarly project I will be launching in a few months, so I tested it out by putting this together. Please answer honestly, and share any additional thoughts or comments below!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

2 comments:

  1. This a great idea! I'm off to do the same with my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle! My plan is to compile the results later this week and then ask some qualitative questions that folks can answer in the comments in a new post.

    ReplyDelete